Party of Five

Party of Five

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Boys and Girls






I have found that being a parent of both a boy and a girl brings me such joy. I am able to see the differences between the two daily. Meg loves wearing dresses, princesses, ballet, baby dolls, coloring and puzzles. She also doesn't mind getting dirty with Jack and wrestling with Daddy. Jack on the other hand, loves tractors, trucks, making LOUD noises, throwing balls (currently in the house and I'm working on that one!) and reading books. He also loves to cuddle, especially with Mommy, which I love because I know these days will soon be gone. I think the pictures posted capture their personalities well. Enjoy!

4 comments:

The Hoppers said...

The picture of Jack in the mud is nuts! I am sure that will be Lawson soon!

Jennifer Werneth said...

love the pictures, gayle! your children are awesome and i love their personalities! i have to agree, jack in the mud had me in stitches. surely you had to hose him down before the bath! im glad i get to know your little ones!
jen

Danny and Jennifer White said...

They are soooo cute.

sallie bentley said...

Great pictures Gayle! I'm like the others - I loved Jack in the mud and also Meg in her dancing outfit. I remember Bo playing in the mud just like that only a few years ago. Joe had dug a ditch in the backyard for Mother and Daddy and Bo had a ball playing in the mud with his trucks. Aunt Sallie