We've always referred to Jack as our "Little Man". I think it started because as a newborn he looked like a little man...I know it sounds strange, but somehow he looked that way to us. He has been a source of joy in our home with a contagious laugh, a great sense of humor and an easy going personality. He is 100% boy, yet manages to show amazing amounts of patience and compassion with Sarah Jane. Notice I said Sarah Jane and not Meg. He is not as tolerant of his big sister because they are very competitive. It's a work in progress.
The week of his birthday was very busy as we were getting ready to go on vacation the very next day for ten days. Thankfully at this age a trip to the Bass Pro Shop to pick out a toy or two was all he wanted. We ate at Chik-fil-A, his favorite, and then he chose a pop gun and a toy four-wheeler with a guy to ride it at the BPS.
We are so proud of you Jack and love you more than words can say.
No comments:
Post a Comment