Party of Five

Party of Five

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ballet, Crawling and Bawling

Meg had another fun year in ballet and here are the pictures to prove it!  We were so proud of her fearless performance in front of hundreds of people.  Her courage amazes me sometimes.


 

 
Sarah Jane is officially on the go and we are all trying to keep potty seats down and food crumbs picked up off the floor.  Okay, so I'm really the only one obsessed about her grazing behind Meg and Jack's meals.  Something about it just grosses me out!  She is infamous for spitting up all the time too.  I think the acid reflux is still hanging around and sometimes we all become victims.

This time the spit up landed in Jack's hair!  Thank goodness Jack is such a good sport about it.  He just laughed and went on with his day.  I love that about him.
Just recently, Meg and Jack had a squabble about some "flowers" a.k.a. weeds from the yard.  This led to shouting and fists swinging.  Bo made them sit down next to each other for a long time, hug and apologize.  He couldn't resist taking a few photos of the drama.

Sibling rivalry up close and personal.

1 comment:

brimom19 said...

Yeh, I think that he got that punishment from Mama. She used to make Bo and I walk to the barn hand and hand. She said that we were never fighting when we made it back to the house.