I finished the girl's Easter dresses on the eve of Easter Sunday. I seem to thrive on the last minute stress...NOT! I just can't seem to get my act together and I am a complete procrasinator. They looked adorable in spite of the ripped hem that happened Easter morning!
Sarah Jane turned 7 months old on the 28th and is a complete joy to have as a member of our family. Meg and Jack are still smitten with her and smother her with kisses and hugs all the time. She loves to watch them from her exersaucer. She is beginning to set up and scoot around the room. She has not master crawling, but is determined to reach an object if she wants it.
I am enjoying my new camera and am amazed at the difference in quality of the pictures. I hope you all can tell too. I hope to take a class this summer to help me know how to use the different features it offers. Sounds like fun to me!
Spring Break is this week and the weather is perfect. We have been outside playing and planting in our garden. It will definitely be a busy summer if everything ripens well.
We are looking forward to Meg's ballet recital and a trip to Macon, MS to visit friends and see their daughter graduate from high school; both in May. More on that to come.
For now, enjoy the pictures!Here is Bo working up the ground for our garden. Yea Daddy!
Meg and Jack have an uncanny ability to get into mud!
Sarah Jane wears this adorable smile often.
My three little pumkins on Easter Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment