For most of the country winter brings snow and ice, but in south Alabama, winter brings lots of rain which creates the perfect mud hole. My kids are very attracted to mud, dirt and most things that stain clothes forever. Of course I instructed them to stay out of the mud. Why do I even waste my words on such nonsense? I felt the need, however, to tell them - knowing full and well that they would not heed my order.
To be perfectly honest I was secretly glad that they were outside and not under my feet wanting something to eat. So, when left them unattended for awhile at my parents house, they created their own fun. Here is what we found!
It took a few days for the dirt to work its way out of their toe nails.
Oxi-Clean here I come!
2 comments:
priceless! i think i would frame those pics!
super muddy but with a smile and a big white bow. love it. i was going to come see you guys while i was in mobile. i asked chip multiple times to get me your number. i did not plan my time very well this past trip. i will try better next time :)
Post a Comment